Research and development of highly-efficient power supplies for electro technological equipment, including space vehicles (Prof. Kazantsev Yu.M., Asst.Prof. Yaroslavtsev E.V., Asst.Prof. Burkin E.Yu.)
Development of power electronic devices of independent power sources, systems of space vehicles orbit orientation and correction (Prof. Kazantsev Yu.M.)
A complicated scientific problem of designing of power electronic systems pulse converters for space vehicles was solved by means of the development of the designing principles theory, applied to structural construction and implementers of pulse converters, using in power electronic systems of space vehicles. The stated goal was reached by solving following theoretical and applied problems:
- Methods to synthesize regulators of discrete control systems for pulse converters were proposed;
- Mathematical models and principles to control the basic classes of pulse converters were developed;
- Principles of structural construction of multipurpose power and operating modules were designed.
Biotechnical health status instant diagnosis systems and correction of functional deviations (Prof.Pekker Ya.S., Asst.Prof. Aristov A.A.)
Physics, technology and usage of pulsed gas lasers (Prof. Evtushenko G.S., Prof. Tarasenko V.F.)
Research and development of lasers on metal vapours with modified kinetics and development on their basis the active optical systems for visual diagnostics (Prof. Evtushenko G.S.)
Research of pulse lasers pumping from energy inductive store generators and semi-conductor current breaker. (Prof. Tarasenko V. F.)
A high-speed laser monitor was developed. Numerous state awards were given to the group of authors: Medal of Russian Academy of Sciences (Asst.Prof. Zhdaneev O. V, 2004), State scientific grant (Prof. Tarasenko V. F, 1994 - 2003), and others.
Acoustic location with digital echo-signal data processing and microprocessor systems for complex objects controlling (Prof. Soldatov A.I.)
Ultrasound in technology and medicine (Prof. Soldatov A.I.). Designing High Precision Ultrasonic Devices for Testing and Diagnostics. An ultrasonic liquid products level monitoring system for tight tanks (JSC «Tomsk beer»), an ultrasonic device for quality assurance of railway bearings heat treatment (Stepnogorsky bearings factory), an ultrasonic device for control intra-tissue hypertension syndrome (frostbite degree diagnostics), an ultrasonic borehole depth meter, ultrasonic locator intratrumpet sealers were created.
Projects / Grants
- Acoustic location with digital echo-signal data processing (Prof. Dr. Soldatov A.I.) within the project “Ultasonic testing system with online 3D flaw evaluation” of Tomsk Open Laboratory for Material Inspections (TOLMI) (Director Prof.Dr. Michael Kroning).
- Image visualizing and processing (including laser illumination) for bio-object diagnosis (Prof.Pekker Ya.S., Prof. Dr.Evtushenko G.S.)
- High-speed laser monitors for non-destructive testing and fast processes diagnostics (Asst.Prof. Gubarev F.A.) within the Grant of the President of Russian Federation
- Participation in education projects “Bio-technologies” and “Medicine of future” within the frame Double-Degree Programme with Siberian State Medical university and with west partner University on Biomedical Engineering and Double-Degree Programme “Non-Destructive Testing” with Drezden International University.
Practical use of research results
- An ultrasonic liquid products level monitoring system for tight tanks (JSC «Tomsk beer»), an ultrasonic device for quality assurance of railway bearings heat treatment (Stepnogorsky bearings factory), an ultrasonic device for control intra-tissue hypertension syndrome (frostbite degree diagnostics), an ultrasonic borehole depth meter, ultrasonic locator intratrumpet sealers were created.
- In 2009 the “Thermotest” device to detect plastic deformations” developed by the staff of the Department of Industrial and Medical Electronics under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Soldatov A.I., was awarded with the 1st Grade Diploma and the Golden Medal at the exhibition devoted to the 100-th Anniversary of Invention in Russia (St.Petersburg).
- At the laboratory of Power Electronics (Burkin E.Yu., Sviridov V.V.) are designed and constructed power supplies for pulse electro-physical equipment: charged particle accelerators, plasma-chemical and ballistic sets, magnetron sputtering systems, for super-high frequencies solid-state generators(modulators). Power supplies to charge a capacity energy storage.
- Converters for high-frequency heating equipment, developed at the Department of Industrial and Medical Electronics (Baginsky B.A., Burkin E.Yu., Sviridov V.V.), are put into production by the Research Institute of Automation and Electromechanics at Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics. The devices provide regulated heating/cooling prescribed regime.
Russian and International Partners
||JSC «Research-and-Production Centre «POLUS»,
National Research Tomsk State University,
Institute of Atmospheric Optics,
Institute of High Current Electronics,
Institute of Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems,
Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Tomsk Cancer Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences,
Institute of Cardiology,
Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
||Czech Technical University in Prague,
Vienna University of Technology,
Stuttgart University Fachhochshule Aachen, Germany Ajou University, The Republic of Korea
Institute of Solid State Physics Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Polytechnic University, New York, USA
American Technical University, Sharjah, UAE
Shenyan University of Technology, China
Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
Ecole National Superieure de l`Electronic et de ses applications (ENSEA), France
Tomsk Polytechnic University,
30, Lenin Avenue,
Tomsk, 634050, Russia
Institute for Non-Destructive Testing,
Industrial and Medical Electronics
office 319, building 16c, TPU,12, Timakov str.,Tomsk
Tel: 8 (3822) 41-96-05
Tel./Fax: 8 (3822) 41-98-69